First Movers Coalition Leadership Meeting
January 25 , 2023
- The World Economic Forum recently conducted the First Movers Coalition (FMC) Leadership Meeting.
- It is deliberating the need for clean energy technologies.
- The FMC was launched by US President Joe Biden in 2021.
- The aim of the coalition is to create a robust market for clean energy technologies.
- India, Japan, Norway, Italy, and Sweden, UK, USA, Singapore, Germany, Denmark, Canada are some of the members of this Coalition.
- Apart from these countries, 60 other multinational companies are also part of FMC.