NEAT Scheme 2019 – AI in Higher Education
September 21 , 2019
- HRD Ministry has announced a new scheme called NEAT for using technology to get better learning outcomes in Higher Education.
- National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) aims to use Artificial Intelligence to make learning more personalised and customised as per the requirements of the learner.
- AICTE would be the implementing agency for NEAT programme.
- The scheme will be implemented in PPP (Public Private partnership Model) - EdTech (Education Technology) companies will be roped in as partners.
- They will be responsible for developing solutions and manage registration of learners through the NEAT portal.