Transport 4 All Challenge Stage 2
November 15 , 2022
- The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry launched the “Transport 4 All Challenge” Stage 2.
- It aims to ease the mobility experience of Indian citizens.
- The challenge seeks to promote digital innovation in formal as well as informal public transportation.
- The challenge has 3 stages viz. Problem Identification, Solution Generation and Pilot Testing.
- More than 130 cities have taken part in the Stage I of the challenge, which was launched on April 15, 2021.
- 46 cities that qualified for Stage II used the survey data to develop more than 165 problem statement.
- Stage-2 of the challenge is currently open for startups to develop solutions for problems identified by the cities.