- On April 3, 2020, the United Nations approved the resolution that called upon international cooperation to fight against COVID-19.
- The resolution also calls for its member nations to adopt multilateralism.
Resolution in silence mode
- There was no meeting held to pass the resolution.
- The resolution was adopted in silent mode.
- The UNGA has announced that the draft resolution is to stay open till April 2 for the member countries to object.
- If not objected, the organization will circulate a confirmation letter among its member countries.