March 16 , 2023
- Knight Frank, a global real estate consultancy, was released its Wealth Report 2023.
- This report provides insights into the trends and performance of the prime residential property market across the world.
- Among Indian respondents, 88 per cent saw a rise in UHNWI’s (ultra-high-net-worth individuals) wealth in 2022.
- Indian UHNWIs saw an increase in their wealth in excess of 10 per cent last year.
- While 47 per cent expect wealth to increase by more than 10 per cent.
- 53 per cent expect wealth to rise by at least 10 per cent over the previous year.
- The survey also found that investable wealth of Indian UHNWIs is largely allocated between equities, real estate and bonds.
- Allocation in equities is higher by Indian UHNWIs than wealthy people globally.