September 18 , 2023
- Honourable President of India virtually launched Ayushman Bhav Campaign.
- It is a comprehensive nationwide healthcare initiative.
- It ensures saturation coverage of healthcare schemes, reaching every village and town in the country.
- It is initiated by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- It aims to provide Ayushman cards, generate ABHA IDs, and raise awareness about vital health schemes and disease conditions, such as non-communicable diseases, tuberculosis, and sickle cell disease.
- The campaign will be implemented during the 'Seva Pakhwada' from September 17th to October 2nd, 2023.
- It is a mission to ensure that every individual receives essential health services without any disparity or exclusion.
- This synergistic approach aims to saturate coverage of health services through its three components:
- Ayushman - Apke Dwar 3.0
- Ayushman Melas at Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs) and Community Health Centres (CHCs) and
- Ayushman Sabhas in every village and panchayat.