September 21 , 2019
- Union Communications and Electronics & IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched the ‘Digital Payment Abhiyan’ at the ‘Google for India’ event.
- Collaborators: NASSCOM’s Data Security Council of India (DSCI), Union Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) and Google India.
- It aims at increasing awareness about cashless payment, educate end-users on the benefits of making digital payments.
- It also promotes online financial security and urges citizens to adopt best security and safety practices.
- It is pan-India campaign that will be conducted in seven languages: