India's first Digital Capability Centre (DCC)
September 21 , 2019
- The National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) has selected McKinsey & Company to set up India's first Digital Capability Centre (DCC).
- It will showcase advanced technologies and provide a test bed for emerging innovations.
- DCC is a unique digital manufacturing learning centre.
- It will be offering company leaders and their workforces’ hands- on experience and workshops in next generation technology.
- McKinsey supports only five such digital capability centres across the globe – Aachen, Chicago, Singapore, Venice, and Beijing.