March 18 , 2023
- South Korean military would use a more effective operational concept, “Kill Web”.
- This will eliminate threats from North Korea’s advancing nuclear and missile capabilities even at the prelaunch stage.
- It is a multi-layered system that uses advanced warfare techniques such as cyber operations and electronic warfare.
- The Kill Web is a flexible strategy that allows field officers to modify their initial target selections to maximize strike operations.
- Currently, the nation uses the Kill Chain mechanism, under its Three Axis System.
- Unlike the Kill Web, the Kill Chain uses a single path and is less flexible.