2023 Global Crypto Adoption Index
September 18 , 2023
- India has achieved the top rank among 154 nations in grassroots crypto adoption.
- It is displaying remarkable resilience in the face of challenging regulatory conditions.
- This marks a significant comeback from last year.
- India had dropped to the fourth spot in Chainalysis’ 2022 adoption index.
- Nigeria, Vietnam, the United States and Ukraine have completed the top 5 in the rankings.
- The report highlights a recovery in grassroots cryptocurrency adoption, primarily in lower-middle-income (LMI) countries, following the FTX implosion of 2022.
- Grassroots crypto adoption reflects about the widespread acceptance and the utilization of crypto in daily life.